1 hour of Tax & Fiscal Engineering Consulting
Why do we propose a 1 hour service ?
Because most of consultancy companies will ask for at least a day. While sometimes, you only just need a short hour to make sure you get the right information, at the right moment. This hour can change everything in the success of your business and the position you will adopt facing the complex system of taxation.
You just created your new entity or you're thinking about it ?
You wish to expatriate but are looking for advice on the best fiscal options ?
You'd like to build a plan to optimize your tax burden ?
This service is for YOU.
YOUR SPECIAL CONSULTING SERVICE REDUCE YOUR FISCALITY.
FROM A 66% TAXATION REGIME, GET BETWEEN TWENTY TO ZERO % TAXATION ONLY.
TWO OPTIONS :
- Regular : we set up a call within 15 days.
- On a rush! : we set up a call within 4 days
Personal consulting, optimal offshore destination according to your personal situation, your market, your partners, your company etc.
STRATEGY AND PLANNING
Implement your global wealth management strategy in order optimize your capital and re-inject your benefits
REDUCE TAX BURDEN
Help you reduce as much as possible the tax burden of a natural or legal person adhering at all times to the legislation in force.
INTEGRITY & CONFIDENTIALITY
These are the keywords of our job. Our expertise is unique on the market and dedicated to leaders.
What you get
- Comparison on different jurisdiction according to your specific
- Advisory related to the tax aspects of the business activity of foreign enterprises in the jurisdiction you chose
- Assistance in choosing a tax-efficient ownership, management and operations structure
- Analysis of tax structures and transactions in order to verify the correctness of the application of double tax treaties
- Structure profit repatriation
- Review of contracts and other primary documents from a tax perspective aimed at identifying potential fields of tax planning
- Assistance in estimating the costs of implementing new solutions as we as identifying potential fields of tax planning
- Reviews and analysis of cross border transactions and payments